Let me the step-by-step guide on how to reset the Epson L3110 waste ink pad counter using the Adjustment Program.
When to Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter
Picture out this sample scenario. You are in the middle of the printing process and your printer suddenly stopped printing. Two red LEDs flashing in your printer. A “Service required” error appeared on your computer. These indicate that the printer’s waste ink pad has reached its absorbing capacity limit. It may happen that the printer needs to reset its protection counter value.
Epson EcoTank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Epson L3110 is built with an integrated ink tank that enables spill-free and error-free refilling. Additionally, it has an ultra-high yield of 7,500 colored and 4,500 black-and-white pages. Check on Epson’s official page for more info.
How to Reset Epson L3110 Waste Ink Pad Counter
Follow these step-by-step procedures:
- First, download the resetter here if you do not have the adjustment program yet. But, if you already have, proceed to step 3.
- Next, go to your downloads folder and unzip the file.
- Afterward, run the adjustment program executable file (Adjprog).
- Then, click Particular adjustment mode.
- Check the current protection counter’s value. Tick the checkboxes on the Main and Platen pad counter. Click Check. At this point, the counter’s value points and a percentage will be displayed.
- Now, tick the checkboxes again for the Main and Platen pad counter and click Initialize. An information dialogue will pop up. It states that “When the OK button is clicked, the counter will be initialized.” Then, click OK.
- After the counter is being initialized, another information dialogue will pop up that will ask you to turn off the printer.
- Finally, turn again your printer and it is ready to use.
You may also check the procedures in the infographics below.
Please support by giving a thumbs up and subscribe. Thank you!
Did you find this tutorial useful?
Please comment below for queries and suggestions.
You may also DOWNLOAD PDF file for this tutorial.
Additionally, click here for more Epson Adjustment Programs. Browse for the list of available resetters and download them.